The life-affirming photographs of Soulumination are an enduring, positive record of the child's life, and provide a loving legacy for the children of parents lost to terminal illness.
Join us in honoring Soulumination’s 10th Anniversary by making a contribution to our $100,000 campaign. Every donation enables Soulumination to further our mission of providing life-affirming legacy photography.
who we serve
We serve families with children, ages 18 & under, facing life-threatening conditions. We also serve families with terminally-ill parents nearing end-of-life, who have children ages 18 & under. Learn more
We have over 40 professional photographers who volunteer their time and talents. Learn more about them
- May 21: Cindi photographing at Children’s
- May 20: Jennifer R. photographing at Children’s
- May 17: Kim is photographing at Children’s
- May 17: Carrie N. photographing at Children’s
- May 15: Carrie Y. on emergency shoot at Children’s
- May 14: Fairon photographing a baby girl
- May 08: Cindi photographing at Children’s