The life-affirming photographs of Soulumination are an enduring, positive record of the child's life, and provide a loving legacy for the children of parents lost to terminal illness.
Soulumination’s 11th annual Artists’ Sale is December 3rd and December 4th 10am to 6pm. 5201 11th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. Please email email@example.com with questions and volunteer opportunities. Meet our artists.
We have over 40 professional photographers who volunteer their time and talents. Learn more about them
- Oct 06: Julie & Sheila at Mary Bridge
- Oct 02: Stacy on emergency shoot at Mary Bridge
- Oct 01: Jennifer R. photographing at a families home
- Oct 01: Michelle doing an adult legacy shoot
- Sep 11: Carolyn photographing at a park
- Sep 05: Cindi photographing at Children’s
- Sep 01: Sue on emergency shoot at Children’s