The life-affirming photographs of Soulumination are an enduring, positive record of the child's life, and provide a loving legacy for the children of parents lost to terminal illness.
who we serve
We serve families with children, ages 18 & under, facing life-threatening conditions. We also serve families with terminally-ill parents nearing end-of-life, who have children ages 18 & under. Learn more
how you can help
Soulumination’s 9th annual Artists’ Sale is December 6th (10-7) and December 7th (12-5). 5201 11th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. Please email email@example.com with questions and volunteer opportunities. Meet our artists.
- Dec 13: Sorrow and Santa all in One
- Dec 09: Lynette photographing a teenage boy
- Dec 07: Rebecca photographing a teenage boy.
- Dec 05: Lynette on emergency shoot at Children’s
- Nov 29: Steve on shoot at Ronald McDonald House
- Nov 24: Michelle on a shoot at a park
- Nov 24: Kari on emergency shoot at Children’s