The life-affirming photographs of Soulumination are an enduring, positive record of the child's life, and provide a loving legacy for the children of parents lost to terminal illness.
who we serve
We serve families with children, ages 18 & under, facing life-threatening conditions. We also serve families with terminally-ill parents nearing end-of-life, who have children ages 18 & under. Learn more
how you can help
Soulumination’s 8th annual Artists’ Sale is December 7th (10-7) and December 8th (12-5). 5201 11th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and volunteer opportunities. Meet our artists.
- Dec 06: ARTISTS’ SALE 2013, December 7th 10-7 & December 8th 12-5
- Nov 23: Amanda on Soul shoot today
- Nov 20: Jennifer at Children’s today.
- Nov 19: Holiday Magic
- Nov 18: Kelly at Children’s today.
- Nov 16: Lynette photographing a young boy today.
- Nov 15: Wenmei taking an emergency shoot at Children’s.