The life-affirming photographs of Soulumination are an enduring, positive record of the child's life, and provide a loving legacy for the children of parents lost to terminal illness.
who we serve
We serve families with children, ages 18 & under, facing life-threatening conditions. We also serve families with terminally-ill parents nearing end-of-life, who have children ages 18 & under. Learn more
how you can help
Soulumination’s 10th annual Artists’ Sale is December 5th and December 6th 10am to 6pm. 5201 11th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. Please email email@example.com with questions and volunteer opportunities. Meet our artists.
- Nov 24: Karen on emergency shoot at Children’s
- Nov 22: Jennifer B. photographing at Children’s
- Nov 21: Chelon photographing at Children’s
- Nov 19: Jenny W. at Mary Bridge
- Nov 17: Carrie photographing a young girl
- Nov 16: Michelle photographing a teenage boy
- Nov 15: Charlie on emergency shoot at Children’s